My little princess
About Me
- Lona Meger
- Me and John were married Dec 3, 2004. Breanna is 13, Claire is 5, and Corey is 10 months. Breanna is now in 8th grade, Claire is in kindergarten, and baby Corey is at home with me getting into everything. I feel very lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family.
The Megers
August 27, 2011
Friday, November 6, 2009
TGIF
Today was a busy day too. I finished up making the curtains for the deer shack, and they look great. I made rice krispies treats for John to take out hunting this weekend. Had to wash the clothes with scent free stuff, and get them ready for Bre. Then we were off to Faribault to pick up Bre and get a few things at wal mart. We stopped in to visit Aunt Lesa at work, and she had a surprise for Claire. It was a pretty dress with wings and then a crown, wand, earrings, ring, and necklace. Claire said that she was a princess. When we went to wal mart Claire got to pick out a Barbie girl, and just could not wait to get home and open it. I think that was the longest 45 minutes of her life....or so it seemed. Now John and Breanna are off to a weekend of hunting. I hope that Breanna gets a deer, she is so excited. Me and Claire are just getting ready to watch a movie. It will be just me and Claire for the rest of the weekend. I think we will head out to the deer shack tomarrow with apple pie, and get some pictures of John and Bre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment