About Me
- Lona Meger
- Me and John were married Dec 3, 2004. Breanna is 13, Claire is 5, and Corey is 10 months. Breanna is now in 8th grade, Claire is in kindergarten, and baby Corey is at home with me getting into everything. I feel very lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family.
The Megers
August 27, 2011
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
The Dentist
Me and Claire went to the dentist yesterday, Tuesday. It was Claire's first cleaning. I am so proud of her, she did so well. I was not in the room with her, I was getting my teeth cleaned same time as she was. She has 3 cavities that need to be filled. We are going back to do them tomarrow. She is having hers done first, so I will be able to take a picture of her in the dentist chair. She was very happy about getting a new toothbrush, and brushed her teeth very good last night with her new brush. Not sure what the plans are for today yet, she is playing dress up for a "concert".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment