The Megers

The Megers
August 27, 2011

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hunting Opener Weekend

John and Breanna were out hunting all weekend.  Bre saw one deer Sunday morning when it was still dark, but that is it.  John said that there was still too much corn in yet.   They both had a great time, but came home tired.  I went over to my sisters house, so I was not able to get any pictures, but John got a few of Bre.


Breanna playing her DS in the hunting blind, while waiting for a deer.



Breanna in the blind...still waiting for a deer.

On Saturday evening me and Claire went to stay over at Lesa's house.  The big bummer is that I forgot to put the memory card into my camera before we left, it was still in the computer at home.  So I did get cute pictures of Claire, but will have to wait until I get a usb cable to get them off.   Anyway, Saturday night we went to visit a friend.  Our friend is sewing purses and wanted to show me the ones that she has done.  I am wanting to sew purses now. 

Sunday Lesa, Tim, me and Claire took their dogs to the new dog park that they have in Faribault.  Claire had so much fun running around with the dogs.  She really wanted to pet a little chihuahua, but every time she got near, he barked.  But there was so many other dogs that just loved the attention.  There was a big pond in the middle for the dogs to play in, and then a trail all the way around.  It was nice to be outside and enjoying the fresh air while watching Claire and the dogs have so much fun.  Tim and Lesa went out to the dog park on Saturday and some one from the Faribault Daily News was there and interviewed Tim.

Monday it was back to school for Bre, work for John, me and Claire had house cleaning to do.  I had the rest of my tomatoes ready so I canned them up.  Claire was busy playing with her new Barbie girl, and wearing her play dresses most of the day.

Tuesday was mostly a lazy day for us.  I did get a few clothes ready for the Epilepsy Foundation, but that is about it.  Then in the evening we went to my SIL's for my neices birthday, and Grandma Mary was in town for a few days.  Claire was very excited to hold her new cousin.  Lots of hugs went to Grandma Mary, we do not get to see her very much. 



Claire holding her newest baby cousin, Samuel



She did not want to take her eyes off of him

No comments:

Post a Comment