About Me
- Lona Meger
- Me and John were married Dec 3, 2004. Breanna is 13, Claire is 5, and Corey is 10 months. Breanna is now in 8th grade, Claire is in kindergarten, and baby Corey is at home with me getting into everything. I feel very lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family.
The Megers
August 27, 2011
Friday, January 13, 2012
Baby Food Cookies
I have been trying some recipes to make with baby cereal and baby food for Corey. I have made a few good ones now and am still planning to try more. Claire put on her baking hat and apron and helped me scoop the cookies on the trays. I had bought the scoop a long time ago and forgot that I had it. Claire was excited to try it out. She was a big help too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment