The Megers

The Megers
August 27, 2011

Friday, December 16, 2011

Kindergarten Breakfast with Santa

Today Claire had breakfast with santa at school. They were able to bring 1 guest with. Claire had made really cute placemats for us at breakfast. While we were eating santa came around and gave each kid a bag of candy. Claire ate all of hers right away. After breakfast Claire had fun running around with her friends, then all of the kidergarteners sat around santa and sang some really cute christmas songs. Claire did not want to leave the school so she was helping the teachers pick up all the crayons off the tables. There was no classes the rest of today. I am happy that Claire loves school so much, and that she has such a great teacher. They do such nice things at her school and I am so greatful that I get to go and see her at school. I am such a lucky mom.

Claire told me that she wanted me to curl her hair for today. It was so pretty.

She looked so beautidul that I had to get a picture before we left.

This tree was set up on the way down to the lunchroom. It was decorated with milk cartons that the kids took home and decorated how ever they wanted. Claire has been wanting me to see this tree all week so I made sure to get pictures.

This is the milk carton that I helped Claire make.

Claire is already eating the candy that Santa just gave her.

The kindergarteners singing christmas songs with santa.

Claire made herself into an elf at school with paper and marshmallows. Her teacher even let her bring home some of the marshmallows that she did not use on her elf.

My little princess helping the teachers pick up all of the crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment