Right away this morning Claire was begging to go back over to her friends house again. We just had a slow morning and then I finished up Breanna's halloween costume. She is going to be an orange club penguin. It turned out really nice and I know she will love it. I am picking her up after school tomarrow and will have her try it on when we get home. We have the halloween party at my sisters house on Saturday, so there will be lots more halloween pictures coming.
We went to the library to pick out new books and movies, then Claire was asking to do school work. We are still on the letter Cc so we read a little poem about a crocodile and made a paper craft about a crocodile. Claire gave it to her daddy.
Hannah and Claire doing the chalk make up
The girls playing outside in Hannah's house
Claire with Buttercup
My little princess practicing ballet with Hannah and Barbie
Both girls doing ballet dancing with Barbie
Man! Our girls are sooooo darn cute!!! We had a lot of fun too!!! It was great having you over:)
ReplyDelete